Who We Are
- Gospel-centered: we will demonstrate the love and grace of God through all of our programs and activities, pointing children and families to Jesus for their ultimate hope.
- Restorative: we will embrace children and families wherever they are in their life’s journey and provide them with grace in hopes of restoring their physical, mental, and spiritual health.
- Accessibility: all of our programs and activities will be accessible to children with disabilities and their families, in the hope that we can serve as many families as possible.
- Community: we will build authentic community in which families can be transparent about their struggles, encouraged in their challenges, and connected with other families that can relate to them and offer support.
- Empowerment: we will provide the tools, resources, and direct support necessary to lead those who are affected by disability; personally or relationally, to reach their full potential and empower them to make a difference in their community.